[SALE] NEOGEN DERMALOGY A-Clear Aid Soothing Spot Patch, 24 Count (4 Packs)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY A-Clear AID Soothing Spot Patch, 24 COUNT (4 PACK)
Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb secretions from the blemishes, spots, while creating a moist environment to prevent scabbing and scarring.
Slim patches having thin edges can stay on bumpy surface with better adhesion. The patches are translucent, minimizing visibility for a natural look!
24 COUNT (4 PACK)
12mm*12ea / 10mm*12ea
0.47in*12ea / 0.39in*12ea
Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while protecting the spots from water, dusts, bacteria. The patches also create a moist environment to prevent scabbing and scarring.
Beveling Method: Beveling Method compresses, makes the edges thin, so that:
1) It can adhere strongly onto the skin, minimizing visibility for a natural coverage.
2) It can stay on bumpy surfaces with strong adhesion.
3) The center of patches can be concentrated with formula for effective spot treatment.
Central cut-line of the film:
The patches are easily peeled without creasing and wrinkles thanks to its central cut-line of the film. As the each adhesive patch is positioned at the center of the cutting line, you can easily peel off the patches, preventing secondary infections caused by germs/bacteria from hands.
- The patches can stay put for a long time with its waterproof, strong adhesion, while protecting the wound from water, so it will stay on through washing.
- The patches create a moist environment to prevent picking, scabbing and scarring.
- The patches help to protect the spots from water, dusts, bacteria.
- Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while helping to speed up its recovery.
How To Use
1. Cleanse and dry the skin thoroughly. Remove a patch from film.
2. Apply it onto targeted area.
3. Gently press the edges of the patch with fingers for 2-3 seconds.
*Remove or replace your patch with a new one when it turns white, indicating that it has fully absorbed secretions.
Tried all the patches I can find and so far, this is correct. This is by far a more superior patch compare the other ones. I tried many from other brands but they usually don't stick as well or blend into the skin as well as these patches.
I have tried a few other brands and nothing beats this one. The are thin enough so they dont fall off easily they are harder to spot so you can wear them through the day if they arnt smack dab in the middle of your face. And they absorbed way more to. My acne has cleared up a lot so I dont use them as much any more but at the height of my issues I was pulling them off twice the size I put them on as and my pimple underneath would practically be gone or at least deflated. But the best part is it stops scabbing so you dont get a scare so you can eve put this on a pimple that has already been fully drained just to protect the wound from scaring your face. I really wish I had known about these years ago.
This is by far my favorite pimple patch!
It was good. I left it on for 4-5 hours and it removes the pimples. You just have to know which type of acnes to use.