NEOGEN DERMALOGY Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine 6.76 oz / 200ml (30 Pads)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE 6.76 OZ / 200ML (30 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in a wine serum containing potent antioxidants like Resveratrol; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave you skin looking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier. Your daily glass of wine in a jar without the calories!
- The fermenting red wine with grape skin has vitamins, minerals and over 300 kinds of nutriments.Tannin, anthocyanin, catechin prevent oxidation from free radicals and helps prevent skin aging.
- Resveratrol is a kind of polyphenol, which received an official approval from the U.S. FDA. It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
From the delightful smell to the double sided magic. My face is aglow with soft thoughts of the Napa countryside thanks to the fragrant and never overpowering scent of wine. It works. Pores disappear and are instantly replaced with a satisfaction for smile. My skin always absorbs my serums better and I wake up in awe!
I absolutely love using this product. It’s such a fun experience using a hybrid physical chemical exfoliator!
I use these in the shower. They smell like grape jelly. There is a lot of product on each pad (which is a good thing). After using it on my face, I will use it on my neck as well. Since there is so much product, I will then use it on my problem area for that day (heels of feet, elbows, knees, etc). The rough side gives me the satisfaction of a physical exfoliation, while the smooth side helps buff out my skin. I would buy these again.
My skin feels amazing after using this ! Smell is like grape jelly ( which I like) the pads are well made and the scrubbing side is the perfect balance of enough to help take off the dead skin without harming the live cells. I use the extra on my elbows and knees. Too good to waste
Why choose the Wine variant? In addition to the cute color also because Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine has an aroma similar to wine. Contains red wine extract where there is AHA which helps exfoliate the skin, also contains antioxidants to fight free radicals that cause wrinkles and pigmentation. Very suitable for age defense treatment. Well, you know that I just entered my 28th year, so it is perfect to use this variant . This Korean exfoliator and toner must be used on a clean and dry face. Take one of the pads from the jar. Then insert two fingers into the peeling pad pocket with the rough side facing your face. Gently rub the kurleb 15 minutes with a circular motion, this method is effective for removing dirt, dead skin on the face, if the sudan is returned to the soft-sided pad. Wipe gently again, so that the essent contained in it absorbs perfectly