Developed by Neogenlab
NEOGEN DERMALOGY REAL CICA MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER 13.52 oz / 400ml
Gently remove make-up and impurities without irritating as it refreshes and soothes skin.
A no-rinse micellar cleansing water with micellar technology perfectly cleanses away all skin impurities and makeup. Enriched with skin soothing ingredients, Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside, it gently finishes to a dewy and smooth skin with a moderate pH (5.5-6.5).
1. Cleansing water acts a magnet in picking up impurities, sebum, and makeup!
- Like a magnet, micellar technology captures and draws out all impurities, sebum, and dirt, leaving skin hydrating clear and soft.
2. Cleanse while soothing your skin!
- Enriched with 5 soothing formula including Centella Asiatica ingredient, it provides intensive benefits of cleansing and soothing to skin. Its gentle and calming formula safely and effectively removes your eye makeup, not irritating your sensitive eyes.
3. Cleanse skin without drying it out!
- This mildly acidic cleanser helps balance your skin pH, while maintaining moisture level and skin balance
HOW TO USE:
Wet a cotton pad with cleansing water. Swipe over face to remove makeup, dirt and excess oil. Repeat, if needed. Use daily, AM and PM.
Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin
I normally just use plain water on a makeup removing cloth, but the problem is that my skin is always dry and needs extra moisturizing afterward, so I was curious to try this product. I use it in place of water and it works excellent at removing makeup, has a light scent which is a big plus, and does a great job at leaving my skin moisturized after use. I don't do any additional washing afterward, just leave the product on, and after a week it has never clogged my pores or caused any irritation! Love it!
Best cleansing water ever!!! Doesn’t dry out my skin it’s perfect
I like this water cleanser. I cannot imagine my cleaning routine without cleansing water. I used to use Dermalogy water and changed to cica. Bought my second bottle. Like it
I don’t know how something so simple could make such a dramatic change. I replaced washing my face in the AM with sweeping this over my face - also use after washing at night. It’s the longest I’ve gone with no blemishes and my skin feels completely restored. I’m sure the rest of me skin care contributes as well, but I’m very aware this has played a big part. It’s moisturizing- cleansing, leaves ZERO residue. Just awesome.