Developed by Neogenlab
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE 6.76 oz / 200ml (30 PADS)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY BIO-PEEL GAUZE PEELING WINE 6.76 OZ / 200ML (30 PADS)
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in a wine serum containing potent antioxidants like Resveratrol; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave you skin looking smoother, brighter, tighter, and healthier. Your daily glass of wine in a jar without the calories!
- The fermenting red wine with grape skin has vitamins, minerals and over 300 kinds of nutriments.Tannin, anthocyanin, catechin prevent oxidation from free radicals and helps prevent skin aging.
- Resveratrol is a kind of polyphenol, which received an official approval from the U.S. FDA. It activates the longevity gene cell ‘sirtuin’ and repairs damaged cells. It promotes the growth of healthy cells and helps maintain body health.
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.*
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
I used other peeling product, by far this is the lost gentle among them. I love it, it makes my skin smooth and soft. Also, love the smell. It smells like berry.
Good peel! My skin wasn’t sensitized by it and it did a great job tightening the skin and leaving my skin nice and soft. Will definitely keep using it.
My favorite exfoliating pad. Smells good. I use it once a week.
I have the green tea ones as well, and while they do have similar immediate effects (supple skin, brightness from exfoliation, conditioned), I feel like this one is better for the aging part of it. I don't have too many wrinkles or fine lines except around my eyes because I squint a lot, but going over problem areas has made a huge difference over the course of a month or so. The exfoliating side feels amazing, and the smooth side just glides the product into the skin.
I used all 3 types, lemon, green tea and wine. I love lemon the first since it exfoliates my skin pretty well. Green tea smells good. And this wine one is nice as well. It leaves my skin soft and I don't feel like irritation afterwards.