Have you ever wondered how the ancient civilizations took care of their skin? How did Cleopatra maintain her skin soft and youthful? We for sure are far from discovering all their secrets, but there is one thing we know: They used raw camel milk!
I know, this may sound weird to some of you. It’s hard to believe that it would be pleasant to apply any kind of animal milk on your skin, but trust me on this one. I bet you didn’t know about the wonders this magical ingredient can do:
- Camel milk is a great natural cleanser.
- Because of its high amount of proteins, it is effective in reducing inflammation and speeding recovery of skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- It is a natural source of age defying Alpha and Beta Hydroxy. It naturally keeps the skin moisturized and prevents signs of aging, sun damage and pigmentation.
- It is packed with vitamins. Including vitamin C (Natural Antioxidant) and Vitamin E, which protects the skin from cell mutilation in the sun and pollution.
- It is highly hydrating and it provides a soothing and calming effect on the skin.
The best part is that….
- It is beneficial for ALL skin types! Even the most delicate and youngest skin.
Still not thrilled about applying raw camel milk on your skin like the ancient egiptians? I get it. Luckily, Neogen got us covered.
With Neogen Code9 Camel Milk White Volume and Neogen Code9 Camel Milk White Source you can get all the benefits of camel milk and at the same time enjoy a fresh smelling, light-on-your skin and easy-to-absorb product that will improve your skin condition in a matter of weeks!
If you have dry, flaky skin or live in a dry weather, I would highly recommend you to try the White Volume. This is because its texture is richer and it allows you to apply a thicker layer of product on your skin. If you are looking for a lighter option and to still get all the benefits from Camel Milk, you should try the White Source. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
At Neogen we love using natural ingredients in our products. Is there any other natural ingredient you like to use on your skin? Tell us about it by commenting below :)