NEOGEN DERMALOGY A-Clear Aid Soothing Spot Patch, 24 Count (1 Pack)
NEOGEN DERMALOGY A-Clear AID Soothing Spot Patch, 24 COUNT (1 PACK)
Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb secretions from the blemishes, spots, while creating a moist environment to prevent scabbing and scarring.
Slim patches having thin edges can stay on bumpy surface with better adhesion. The patches are translucent, minimizing visibility for a natural look!
24 COUNT (1 PACK)
12mm*12ea / 10mm*12ea
0.47in*12ea / 0.39in*12ea
Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while protecting the spots from water, dusts, bacteria. The patches also create a moist environment to prevent scabbing and scarring.
Beveling Method: Beveling Method compresses, makes the edges thin, so that:
1) It can adhere strongly onto the skin, minimizing visibility for a natural coverage.
2) It can stay on bumpy surfaces with strong adhesion.
3) The center of patches can be concentrated with formula for effective spot treatment.
Central cut-line of the film:
The patches are easily peeled without creasing and wrinkles thanks to its central cut-line of the film. As the each adhesive patch is positioned at the center of the cutting line, you can easily peel off the patches, preventing secondary infections caused by germs/bacteria from hands.
- The patches can stay put for a long time with its waterproof, strong adhesion, while protecting the wound from water, so it will stay on through washing.
- The patches create a moist environment to prevent picking, scabbing and scarring.
- The patches help to protect the spots from water, dusts, bacteria.
- Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while helping to speed up its recovery.
How To Use
1. Cleanse and dry the skin thoroughly. Remove a patch from film.
2. Apply it onto targeted area.
3. Gently press the edges of the patch with fingers for 2-3 seconds.
*Remove or replace your patch with a new one when it turns white, indicating that it has fully absorbed secretions.
Tried all the patches I can find and so far, this is correct. This is by far a more superior patch compare the other ones. Rael is second but doesn't stick as well or blend into the skin as well as these patches.
Loove these. I take super primrose for my hormonal acne but i get flare ups during my period and after eating junk and these work great!! I wash my face and put these on before toner and moisturizer. They turn a kind of cloudy white when theyre ready to be taken off, some pimples will need more time than others (hard to tell). I pulled all of mine off at the same time (after 24 hours) and 2 of those "poppable" pimples were completely gone with only one leaving a blood mark but still no pain, redness, or bump, some other pimples needed a little more time, and one needed a lot more time lol. I actually ended up wearing these out and about because i just forgot they were on my face because they blend in really well and you can probably even wear these under makeup. Highly recommend.