Fall is already here!! You would be very excited to welcome autumn weather as you can finally free from hot sun and heat. But can you also free from sunscreen? As we can all guess, the answer is No. One of the biggest mistakes people make is skipping a sunscreen as a cool breeze comes. UVB rays can be weakened in the fall, but UVA rays which cause wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin are still strong in a cool weather.
So here’s the deal with SPF and why we need to take it so seriously:
- It reduces your chances of getting skin cancer
- It slows down the development of wrinkles and other signs of aging
- It helps preventing facial brown spots and discolorations
- It protects your skin from harmful UV rays
So, when you use sunscreen, you are not only preventing the bad look and feel of a sunburn, but you are also making an investment on your 20-year-older self whom I’m sure will thank you for the young-looking skin.
Luckily for us, Neogen has developed different products that include SPF to make you feel confident when spending the day under the sun.
1. Neogen Dermalogy Day-light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 is a great option for you if you are battling wrinkles or if you want to protect your skin from getting aging signs in the future. It has a very hydrating feel and the SPF is highly concentrated and therefore you get the full benefits of sun protection.
2. Neogen Code9 UV Defense SPF 50 Longlasting Protector is an awesome product for those of us who tend to break out. If you are the kind of person that is afraid of using sunscreen because of the heavy feeling on your skin, this is the right product for you. The water based formula is everything but heavy and it is specially compatible with sensitive and oily types of skin.
3.Water full Hydrating B.B from Lemonis will work for you if you are the kind of person that always forget to include sunscreen in your daily routine. This light-feeling foundation includes SPF 50 in its formula, and you also get to even your skin tone at the same time!
Whichever option you choose, don’t forget to incorporate SPF in your daily routine, specially in the summer when we are more exposed to the sunshine. Maybe you won’t see it now, but your older self will thank you when you get a hydrated looking skin after your 50s…and all the compliments ;)